Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi,
i have booked for me my husband and 4 kids to all go to corfu and stay at sidari water park apartments,
these apartments are supposed to be completed at the beginging of may,
like you i can not find any more info.
would be very interested if any one had stayed at these apartments, and could give some feed back!!! :?
tah lil-mizz-chata-box
Although we did not stay here ourselves we visited friends who were and I have to say they were really nice, they had a two bedroomed apt and it was very well equipt. The staff in the bar seemed very friendly. Our friends were that impressed that they are thinking of booking to go there again in september.
heya,
thanks for the replay about the Apartments, but any more info would be great!! what is the entertament like?? and is it close to the bars and food places?? like i said any info would be fantastic!!
tah very much
lil-mizz-chata-box
XxX
Hi, I don't think there was much in the way of entertainment but the main strip of Sidari is only a few minutes walk away. There are plenty of bars and resturants and alot of them have Greek dancing etc, there are also loads of loud music if that is what you like.
Stayed here 2/9 June 2006. Superb for young families especially, although most of the adults used the water slides just as much. Waterpark has been there for some time but apts completed in May this year so are modern. Cleaned daily, towels every other day. Use of all slides, pools, games, 10% disc on all food inc ice creams. Food and service excellent. Very friendly, English speaking. Situated on outskirts so quiet but still only 5 mins from beach and less from main street.

Apts have 2 cooking rings, toaster, kettle, fridge, frying pan and plates/cutlery. Not really enough to prepare more than basic food like toast/sandwiches. Shower room has hairdryer. Mosquito blinds fitted to windows and balcony doors so you could leave them open all night. The weather was iffy and we didn't see any.

All staff were brilliant but if you are thinking of leaving tips in the jars on the bar remember that only the people in the bar and waitressing will get them. The young lifeguard on duty all day at the slides and the cleaners are not included.

There is entertainment laid on if busy enough like quiz nights, Greek nights, Karaoke etc.

Loads of bars in main street, nightclubs open later. Didn't stay out late as kids 6 & 8.

As always,don't book trips through the rep. Loads cheaper at local agents. We used Travel Plus, just around the corner. Car hire starts at 60 Euros for 3 days.
hi all,
thanks ever so much for your feed back it was very much needed! it sounds gr8 and im getting very exited!!
i wounder if the weather will still be a bit iffy when we go, we leave on the 3rd off july so hopfully it would have picked up a bit bye then!! 8)
thanks a bunch and if there is any more info please let me know!!
lil-mizz-chata-box
xXx
I have booked to go in July and had the same problem of not finding any info about the apartments.
After hours of searching the internet I found this little gem...

http://www.sidariwaterpark.com

Seems obvious now! Still good to hear peoples first hand experiences, but the pictures on the web site give a good idea of what its like.

I can't wait!

Have fun!
hi every one,
just wont say thanks to sarahdier for the info that was posted, it was a lot off help and the kids loved all the pictures off the hotel and water slides, even my teenage daughter cracked a smile!
every one is looking forward to the holiday so much and as we are leaving on the 3rd of July we haven't got long left!
tah very much
lil-mizz-chata-box
XxX
Please could you tell me which firm can book these apartments, they look lovely and are just right for my children, who can get bored with just a normal pool after a while.

Thanks
:D hi, been looking at these apartments myself, and I cant find any other tour operator but thomas cook who do these apartments, (Typical eh? It would have to be one of the most expensive tour operators!!), but they do look lovely, our lad will love all those waterslides! , will keep looking, to see if I can find any other travel agents who we can book with. Regards. BBB
hi we went to sidari waterpark appts in july last year. there were 4 of us and we enjoyed so much i want to go back again. the bar is lovely and the slides are excellent, but if your looking for a good waterpark experience then go to the waterpark operated by the reps, only dont go with the reps. go with the street tourist offices its cheaper.
we went there with Jmc and the rep was really helpful.
if you want to see more of sidari hire a quad its real good fun and easier to get around.

hope this lot helps.

:D
I've added these apartments to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please be the first to write a review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks
hi is there any other tour operator other than thomas cook that i can book through

post edited to remove text speek..wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.