Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
nthing for this year yet but have you looked at thehotel reviews yet??

yasus
wizard
Yes, I have thanks. I thought i would put this on incase anyone has been here this year. Especially with the Euro's being as they are at the moment. I hope this is ok. :tup

Thank you

Nia :wave:
with the main season starting this weekend you never know we may have someone going in the next few weeks to give an update

yaus
wizard
Hi

We got back from Sidari Monday just gone family of 4 and went to the waterpark for the day. The apartments look lovely and the pool is great but very deep at one end. The food in the waterpark is lovely and you could get a club sandwich with chips for just short of 6 euros. We ended up going back to the waterpark on Saturday night as they have a BBQ with greek dancing and entertainment and then they open the slides about 11.30pm for half an hour. It cost 11 euros per adult and 6 euros per child and the food and entertainment where fantastic so would defo recommend.

If you go on the main strip you can get a main meal for about 6 euros, pint of lager is 2.50, shorts are about 4 euros and short drinks about 2 euros.

However if you go down the track from the waterpark towards the beach not towards the stripe, when you get to the end and are at the sea turn right and there are some nice restaurants down there including a traditional greek taverna. If you past the taverna which is called "El Grecco" you will come to the Perros pool apartments and they do a 2 course meal for anything between 6 and 8 euros and the food is fantastic we spent a lot of time in there for our meals and they are fantastic with the kids.

Hope this helps and have a great time. We are looking for flights now to book to go back again next year so I can't wait.

Emma
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the great review. Im staying at the Sidari Waterpark so you've got me well excited now yey :)

The food there sounds quite good too.

Thanks once again

Nia x :cheers
Hi
We have just got back from SIdari.
We visited the waterpark hotel and thought it was lovely. It costs 5euros for a day pass and ten for a whole holiday but I expect if you are staying there it will be free. I took a 16 and 14 year old and they loved it (i thought it might be too babyish). The drinks are about the same as all hotels in Sidari 1 euro for a bottle of water and 2 euro for coke/lemonade etc. It wasn't very busy when we were there and that was 3rd Aug!

Hope that helps.
debs86

Thanks for that review could you tell me how much meals where too please, (if you had any).

Thanks

Nia x :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.