Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed there last October - the apartments are lovely, very spacious and very well equipped. There is a nice pool and there was a pool bar area, but it wasn't open when we were there. Think some of the facilities were still to be completed, as the sauna/jacuzzi area hadn't been finished then either. We certainly had no complaints about the apartments themselves - they are lovely and the views across the bay are beautiful.
The only downside for many people might be the location, as they are right at the top end past the market and uphill. Think a taxi was around 8TL when we were there. To be honest, they are really intended as a residential complex, and therefore they don't have much in the way of "facilities" which you might expect in other complexes. That didn't bother us in the slightest, but some people might not like the lack of entertainment, bar, shop etc, on the site itself. If I can be of any more help, just ask.
No the thought of it being a residential property is giving them edge no nosey staff asking why won't you eat in our hotel where are you going etc etc the only drawback might be if the pool is closed as it is the first week in October we were looking at ,thanks for that much appriciated
No problem - that's what we liked about them too. If they have any specific queries, they could try emailing the manager, Hakan Arslan. His email address is hakan@siestahomes.net
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.