Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
These apartments are owned by a very good friend of mine and is up the top of the hill just past the Cettia on the opposite side of the road.

A pool on the side of the building when you walk in and the rooms are standard Turkish apartments and spotless.

John
Thanks John, I knew you'd know! :D
Catherine x
I honestly haven't a bad word to say about these apartments or their location, the apartments were spotlessly clean as was everywhere in the hotel, my towels and bed linen was changed every day and room was also cleaned. Debbie and Glenn that own the hotel were helpful with everything and their youngest son Glenn was brilliant craic, as it is a small complex, entirely family run the atmosphere was always lively and fun. As for the bar tender Happy and manager Chem, they were definately the "icing on the cake" and definately a credit to the hotel and its owners. The food in the hotel was amazing, all thanks to a great chef and turkish night is a night not to be missed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definately be back either in oct or at beginning of next years season in april.
Hi Can anyone tell me who you can book these apartments with i have seen them lots of times going up to the armutalan but cant find them on the internet

Thanks Wendy
I think it's goldtrail but give them a bell direct ... http://www.marmarisyellowpages.com/hot-s.asp
Hi Thanks for the swift reply

Wendy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.