Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I have been to Tunisia many times, staying in various hotels in Sousse and Port El Kantaoui, and have never seen a 'single room' as such and don't think they have them - they all seem to be full doubles, with two beds, which gives you plenty of space. I visited a friend in the Tej Marhaba last week and her 'single' room had a king sized bed. :lol: I've stayed in a 'broom cupboard' sized single room in other countries though and it is horrendous that they can charge extra for them.
Same here Aslemma . My daughter stayed in a room on her own last year . and hers was a twin room ...
Your both correct - there are no single rooms in the tourist hotels. The small local hotels are a different matter of course, but your not likely to be booking any of them from Uk. Enjoy your holiday mum! :)
Thats great to know.

A wonderful size room with a great view, what more can I ask for :pele
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.