Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sinquerim Beach
9 Posts
River Princess happened to it !! Alan
I notice the sun loungers next to this area. Why on earth would you want to lie there, looks like s**t.
Whats the beach like by Baywatch like (Godfrey and Victors shack)?
Such a shame.We spent our first visit to Goa in sinquerim.Typical Indian efficience letting the river princess lay there for so long.
Whats the beach like by Baywatch like (Godfrey and Victors shack)?

I'll let you know on the 25th, going tomorrow
Alan
I keep in touch with Godfrey & Victor via email,
they say that the shack is open but the beach is a lot steeper (more erosion)

Victor thinks it will be their last year on the beach.

GM06
Ian
There was a storm on Saturday evening 26th which took out the front of some of the shacks.
Calamari was hit - repairs being done when we went on Sunday afternoon.
The winds have been quite strong and the temperates pretty low on a night. I saw Panjim recorded 15oc on one night which is the lowest every for about 65 years. Still a hell of a lot better than the UK.

Went into the Western Ghats and that was really cold on a night. Had to sleep in all our clothes, it was like sleeping in a wind tunnel in that hut!!!
MCB

If you look in the video section i have filmed some of beach in front of the Baywatch shack, its towards the end of the clip

GM06
Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.