Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Think I read on this or another forum that they were building up beach defences to try and stop further corrosion. Beach was looking bad last year with some shacks pretty worried about their future.

:(
Ah right, yeah perfectly understandable that then!

I was just worried, as with the monsoon the beach looked very dull, and diggers on it, I feared the worst. Hopefully it'll make it.
otherwise I really feel that it is going to ruin the beach within the next 2 years.

Think it might be to late for Sinquerim :(
Agree.Too late I think.Typical Indian dalliance has ruined what was once a lovely beach.Have fond memories but when we went to have a look this year I was truly shocked.

Papa
I took my first trip in a couple of years up to Sinquerim in March, plan was walking along the road from beach road in Candolim and walk the beach back from the Fort, when I eventually managed to negoiate the rocks and the waves and get on the beach it actually made me cry to see how much has gone compared to the first time I was there in 1990
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.