Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Snakey the best way is across the beach in the daytime a nice stroll while topping up the tan.On a night we've walked from the taj up in to candolim in say 20 mins a nice leisurely stroll we like to see where the other hotels/restaurants are it will take all of 5 mins in a taxi/tuktuk.

Palolem is quite feasible in a taxi for the day or stay anight or two in a hut its a great experience the fare i cant quote on its been 3 years since i last went but its peanuts go and enjoy.. :sun2
Several times each visit I walk along the beach from the steps at Sinquern to the Baga River and back., so the bit fron Siquern to Candolim should'nt tax anyone. Jusy be sure what the tide state is however, as you can no longer walk from Sinquern steps at high tide because of the erosion thats taken place. Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.