Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
not sure, i hope so i love it there!

they normally email saying that they have a license, but not heard anytihng this year. I have emailed them today so will see if they reply and let you know :cheers
I had an email via a third party saying that Victor and Godfrey had been in touch with them and they have got a licence for the coming season.

Not heard fom them myself, so I dont know what state the beach will be in, they where concerned last season as to how much longer they will be able to trade in that area due to the constant erosion of the beach.

GM06
Ian
I recieved this email from JANIS W today she is having difficulty logging onto the forum at the moment, she has given me permission to post the contents of this email. I have obviously edited out the personal content

Hi IAN,
We spoke to Godfrey today he said that they have a licence and the shack should be up and running this year, the beach has some erosion but still ok for business.

I tried to reply on HT's but I am having problems with my password.

Its 4 weeks today until we go to GOA can't wait.
regards
JANIS W

Hope this clarifys the situation for you

GM06
Ian
  • Edited by GM06 Ian 2008-10-20 18:50:36
excellent news. Six weeks to go on Thursday.

:sun2 :sun2 :sun2
brilliant! so glad they have the license....they do the best chips in goa!

we go in three weeks time :D ......but only for a week :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.