Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can't say it's one I have come across, any more info as to what shacks are next to it ?
Hi Spike

Not sure which shacks were nearby. You would walk around the path at the side of whispering palms, then veer left, past victors(?), we went there for four or so years, he was previously the chef at Radhas shack when Vijay and Raj where there

Thankis

Nanette
Hi NANNETE 447, siorra paradise shack was there last season. Sids wife flora was running it as sid has been working on the cruise ships in america after the season finnished in 2007. We spoke to him a few times when he called flora and he is fine. The shack did not seem to be dooing well last season, we were there february/march, but we went there every day for three weeks as we love it there. Some days there was seven people there and only three another. We have a feeling that it may not be open this time, i hope we are wrong.Think sid had a five year contract in america.We are going again in february 2010 if you find out that the shack is open could you let me know, thanks denham :cheers
The shack is up and running but they don't appear to be doing much trade. It might pick up now Christmas is over.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.