Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
Both very good hotels ,stayed at the sirenis and visited the barcelo.
dont think you can go wrong which ever you end up in.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I will post a full and frank review about the Sandflea infested Sirenis la Salina when I have managed to collate ALL the problems with it and am de-stressed enough to write it without the language I want to use. It is a Massive complex but people take their beach towels from their room to the beach, the showers don't work near the beach so nobody washes the Sand mites off. Then they wrap the towels around themselves and go to the buffet, then they go back to their rooms and drop their towels the flea infestation begins again.
Me, hubby and son (12) went to Sirenis La Salina last August and had a wonderful time - there was nothing we were short of and had very little to complain about - if you do go please take some children's clothes to give to the maids especially the wonderful maid that is in the lobby in the evening. Also pens, pencils and crayons for the other staff to give their children - if you do go to SLS I am sure you will have a ball xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.