Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Tom Tom the site has been updating it's servers, and has only just come back, after being offline completely for a couple of days. Some membrs are still unable to gain access. I'm sure things will improve over the next 24 hours or so. We need to have alittle patience at the moment. Looking forward to reading your review, when you are able to make it.
Hi 23tomtom :wave:

Can I refer you back to the reply given to your post by Glynis which explained that as we are currently changing servers and trying to carry out major upgrades to the site that we are currently unable to add new reviews http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=55170&p=1571894#p1571894

We hoped to have had that completed however due to some technical problems this is taking slightly longer than anticipated.

Please be assured that we are working non stop with our server hosts to try and resolve this for everybody and that in the long term once resolved the site will be much faster and much more stable.

We understand that it is frustrating and we will list your review as soon as we have the reviews back online.

Thanks for your patience and understanding at this time :tup

Graham
Tom I replied to you here:-

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=55170&start=700

Sorry again for the inconvenience :(

In the meantime you could post your thoughts on the hotel in the relevant forum?

Edit - oops posted the same time Graham.
The site seems to be working fine for me today - could it perhaps be that the problem is with your Internet connection and that is why HT is slow or locking up?

I am a bit confused though - on Monday 26th you were asking for info on the same hotel that by Thursday you were asking to be added to the list so that you could post a review? All hotel reviews are moderated on HT by the Mods and Admin volunteers rather than us members being able to post them direct - it's so that we can rely on the reviews being genuine and to try and prevent them from being manipulated or posted by hotel staff etc as happens on certain other review sites ;)

I think that the rapidity of your submission of a review of a hotel so soon after asking for information about that hotel has perhaps caused confusion? Or, given that the moderation is done by volunteers in their own spare time, nobody has yet had a chance to 'review' your review and post in on your behalf into the review section? I'm sure that with a little patience the hold-up will be sorted out for you.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.