Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I'm assuming you mean Paragliding inyoupop. I looked into this quite extensively when I knew my son wanted to do it a couple of years ago and Skysports have the best reputation for safety and equipment .They are also the most expensive at around £70 but I wouldnt want to take any risks over saving £15. Easy riders also seem to have a good reputation too.

I also successfully added this to our holiday insurance for him at only an extra £3 just incase the promised insurance that comes with the paragliding wasnt up to the job.

lyn
focus is another but the prices in may was 50gbp this will proberbly rise in peak season but you youngster will love it i have a link on my website to skysports and im sure it has a video, the views are stunning :sun2
We did it 4 years ago with easy riders .It was about £60 and there were 5 of us .They won't be knocked on price but you might get a discount on other trips.Wear some trainers and take your camera as you'll be able to take plenty of pictures while your up there.It's something you'll never forget.They will also ask you if you want to do some tricks (swirling etc.,,)it's entirly up to you.
Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.