UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Great stuff-may it be the first of many.

Hopefully all other councils will follow suit asap.
Have never liked the place anyway! :tdown

Helen
Good

Ban all the ash dragons.
Should have happened years ago!
Without wishing to offend, I hope all you nanny state, ban this, ban that brigade go to Hove or wherever it is, and leave the rest of Britain for those with a sense of perspective!
I don't smoke, I dislike smoky places and you know what? I don't go to them. It's that simple.
I was married to a heavy smoker for 40 years, until 2 years ago, when he had a health scare and stopped completely. Believe me, if I could have brought in some sort of a ban when my children were growing up I would have. I`m not nanny brigade, just hate to see people ruining their health, and that of everyone around them.
England smoke ban plans unveiled....

CLICK HERE
Just ban cars in Brighton and Hove :D

That together with the ban of smoking will make it a healthy place to live.

Will result in an empty city though. Smokers won't go there, people with cars won't.

That just leaves those who live there. Why not fence it off.

Mark :D
I expect the people who live in Hove would like to be fenced off from Brighton :D

When Brighton and Hove became a city, those who lived in Hove would reply 'No, it's Hove actually' when asked if they lived in Brighton, so we Sussex types now call Hove, 'Hove actually'! :lol: :lol:
Id ban smoking all together aswell if my choice, but sadly it isnt. :(
Been a non smoker myself, there is nothing more irritating than going somewhere, where there is smoke. Even after a "night out" you can smell it on your clothes and in you hair. Funny how smokers can never smell it! My 2children have said they definately WONT smoke-maybe because they can hear their grandma having a coughing fit on a morning, when they sleep over! :shock: If i had my way, i would ban smoking in all restaurants, and bars.Dont forget passive smoking aswell. My hubby was 21 when he got cancer of the lung, yet hed never smoked a cig in his life! The doctor was very suprised he hadnt. Luckily, hes 35 now and in good health, but there is alot to be said about passive smoking. :evil:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.