Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I read in the local press a week or two ago that they were going to ban all Hookahs in cafes and shacks as they were afraid they were being used to smoke dope. I presume thats what they meant re smoking ban on the beach.
Alan
every year I hear tales of no smoking on the beach..all shacks only allowed 6 sunbeds....the ship is still on the beach......there will be no shacks next year... yet every year I go none of this actually happens lol
This is a real hot topic on the other goa forums, and it seems that there is going to be a blanket ban on smoking on all beaches
no smoking on the beaches of Goa...just lol I mean how on earth can they police that? I think it must mean smoking weed or bongs not fags for goodness sake.. it will be like being back at school having a quick fag behind the bike shed before the teacher sees you hahaha.....I have heard all this before yet every year I go to Goa there are people puffing their lives away .... It's just funny to think that people actually believe that the Goan Boss has actually brought this in....

And for 2014
You are not allowed to wear sun screen below factor 30

You must not eat after 19.45 on a Saturday

You are no longer allowed to take photos of Indian massage women, infact all photography in Goa will be banned by 2015

Your Visa to Goa will now cost you £456.98 and it must contain a full length nude photo........
and it must contain a full length nude photo

of anyone in particular?
Immigration does NOT want to see a full frontal shot of me!
Its a smoking ban in the shack... people will still be able to puff away on the beach...
I imagine that people will still be able to puff away in the shacks also, like the beach sellers etc, it will just be a matter of hiding the evidence when the police come around.
yes I think people should eat the cigarette ..this will eradicate all evidence and prevent a hefty fine.
vegasone wrote:
Its a smoking ban in the shack... people will still be able to puff away on the beach...

No.it also includes the beach itself so you cannot smoke while sitting on your sunbed....supposedly.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.