Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
There's some great snorkelling around the Protaras area , Fig tree bay is great there is a small island just off shore and there tends to be a lot of fish in the channel between(from what i remember) , we're flying out tomorrow for 2 weeks staying in pernera, it won't be crowded at all this time of year...hope to see you there
Ian
Hi. Just returned from Protaras where I tired snorkling for the first time,it was great once I had got th hang of breathing correctly :lol:
I saw quite a few people snorkling around protaras so I am sure you will be fine. Have a good holiday :)
Thanks for that looks like we will be taking the snorkelling gear after all,
and good to know it wont be over busy there either...a double bonus!!

Can't wait to be heading off now, only a few days to go!

Many thanks again

Lynne
Snorkelling is fab over there! You should go to Konnos Bay - gorgeous, won't be too busy at this time of year and great shallow waters to snorkel in. Pernera Bay good too and Firemans Beach in Kapparis. Depends where you are staying though as to where will be most convenient. Enjoy! I go out again on Friday and cannot wait :-)
i think we might try it this time aswel! were off 24th october so we will be taking our gear aswel :D have a good time
Happy Hols!

CourtneeLouise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.