Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we had a few bottles of champagne in feb this year.it was sula and cost 900r in both the shacks and restaurants.it was nice,not too dry.i definately preferred it to cava-not as harsh
My wife likes this. I think it is between 500 and 550 rupees in the shops. She feels that the Sula Brut is sort of mid way between Cava and Champagne.
Vin Balet rose was quite drinkable while we were there.

Papa
Bluefolds Rose (white zinfandel) is OK but it has to be freezing cold before I can drink it!!!
GFF xx
Are all these wines made in india? or do they import them, i usually drink white zinfandel. :cheers
Most of the wines mentioned are produced in India, the Bluefolds one is quite nice and only costs around 200 per glass - website link below if anyone is interested.
GFF xx

http://www.bluestarwinery.com/
Sorry !!!! This reply is a bit sarcastic......but
FAVOURITE INDIAN WINE ???????
Now India may be famous for a lot of things but wine is definately not one of them.
RED......Tastes like Port gone off.
WHITE.....would not be out of place on a counter in Harry Ramsdens chippy.
The cheapest bottle of Chateau Du Crapp from Tescos beats all on offer :D
A refreshing Gin + Tonic, Iced Coffee + Honeybee, well, now we're talking ;)
MMMM :think

It seems most peoples favourite Indian whine is TAXI DRIVERS :yikes

Sorry

Vintner Rog ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.