Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Am so, so sorry Chilly, my heart, thoughts and love go out to you at this sad time.

Always here :kiss
Much love

Glynis x
There are times in your life when you meet people that have a huge, positive impact on your life and these were two wonderful people. As individuals they were great and as a couple they were greater still - this is a huge and monumental loss to all of us on HT and losing Mike will, I know, have hit us all very hard for our own individual reasons and for all the memories we will cherish. Take care Chilly, all your friends on HT are holding your hand right now and sharing your grief - all our love and hugz xxxxxxxxx
Chilly my thoughts are with you, I only had pleasure of meeting you and Mike once at a HT meet a couple of years ago, my OH spent a couple of hours chatting to Mike and I remember him saying what a top guy he was and that is saying something coming from him.
Couldn't agree more with Fizzy and Nejulie's posts above. We actual met Chilly and Mike in Goa before we realised we were members of Holiday Truths and this was a great place to continue our friendship. I've never met a couple that embraced life as much as them. Their glass was always half full - so positive in everything they did. Whether travelling through Nepal, at their home in Candolim, or back at home in UK laughter and fun were top of their list. A nicer couple you could ever wish to meet. All our love and big hugs to you Chilly. P & C xxxxx
Sorry to hear your news. We made friends at the 'meets' and always had a chat with Mike - a nice bloke to get along with.
All the best, Spike & Dee.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Chilly :( My thoughts are with you and your family xx
so so sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself, we will all be thinking of you

jane xxx
R.I.P our special friend Mike - you have been a special person in both Alfi and my life. You made me laugh, I could talk to you and you listened to me. Thank you for all the special moments I have had together, and all the people you have introduced us too. You are a very special person and this world will miss you so much. We will never forget you. Love you so much xxxxxx Chris and Alfi xxxxx
Oh such sad news. I never met Chilly or Mike but loved reading the info Chilly had put on here and always thought what a nice couple they are.
So sorry to hear this news and my heart goes out to the family.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Chilly xxx
Lovely man who will be missed by many. My thoughts are with Chilly and her family. Xxx
I am really sorry to hear this new Chilly, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time :kiss
We seem to have lost so many good guys from the Goa scene in the last year and Mike was the very best mate you could ever ask for, just won't be the same without him

R I P Mike and our sincerest sympathy Chilly
Mike was one of the best friends you could ever have, my family and I will miss him so much,he is such a great loss to his family,friends and the world
R.I.P Mike, all our love and thoughts to chilly and her family, Fizzy has said it all xxxx
So sorry to hear of your great loss Chilly only met you both a couple of times and we thought he was a top guy. I am sure all your friends on HT the words they write will ease the pain if only a little and help you carry on. Love Tony & Jackie xxx
Like imho,i have never met Mike or Chilly but have read and enjoyed posts and blogs about their travels.RIP Mike and my deepest sympathy to you and your family Chilly. Take care.
Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel, Chilly and Mike were a very special couple, who had the gift of making everyone they met feel special.
Their love of life and India , was obvious . But above all the kindness shown when anyone was having a difficult time.

We send our heartfelt condolences, to you and your Family. The heart remembers most ,what it has loved best, we hope your memories will comfort you in the future.

With much love from Norm and Barb xxxx
Chilly, I am so sorry to hear this terrible, sad news. I know that words are inadequate at a time like this but I wanted you to know how very sorry I am for your loss. Mick was a great friend to everyone he met. Always chatty and welcoming anytime we were in his company, he will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him.

Take care of yourself Chilly and we are all here for you when you need us.

Irishcolleen (Joanne and John) are on holiday in Egypt at the moment but I have been in contact to tell her about Mick and both she and John send their heartfelt sympathy to you and all your family too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.