Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Oh that sad news as i always liked reading her posts. Hope she get well soon.
Do you mean Chilly or is Chilli someone else?
bless her :cry
hope she is better soon loved reading her blog
Pat :sun2
Adele, please pass on my love and I hope she is feeling better shortly.

I guess she'll have Mike running around all over the place for her :rofl

Iain
xx
Adele please send chilly my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Gel
i will of course pass on your get well wishes..
xx

adele xx
hi Adele please give chilly my best,hope she gets better quickly
Chilly, hope you are feeling better soon. :kiss
Really sorry to hear that,give her a big hug from Joan and Dave,hope shes well soon :(
Hi Everyone

Chiily has asked me to put this post on here for you all to read, she is going to be missing from the forum for a short while, i know everyone will be concernered but i maybe best if you do not PM her, just leave any messages on here and she will be able to read them at will.

She has been into hospital for heart problems, the doctors have told her she has angina and she does not seem to worried in herself although it is a very worrying time for her Mike, she was feeling ok when i went for a meal with her on Thursday but then did not feel to good on Friday, she is supposed to be flying to the UK on Monday but the doctors will decide today when she flies as she will have to have a doctor fly with her all the way, she is asking people not to be to worried as she says she is fine, that's our Chiily for you.

Mike
Take it easy Chilly and get well soon.
were thinking of her mike...
:) adele xxx
Hope you are feeling better soon Chilly. Love to you and Mike. :)
that is sad news. I'm sure she is getting excellent treatment ( probably better than our NHS) but her family will be worried sick. I know Chilly is a very positive person and very determined. Hopefully we will see her back online here before too long. Take care Chilly. xx
Thinking of you, Chilly!! Get well soon! XX
So sorry to hear you are ill Chilly, best wishes for a speedy recovery, love to Mike too :thanks
Best wishes to you both :) take care Chilly, get well soon.
annx
Speedy recovery Chilly. Our love and thoughts are with you :kiss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.