Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi everyone Spoke to Chilly today, shes slowly on the mend,and has her good days and bad days
and trying hard not to have any stress in her life at present,but assures me she will all of a sudden
pop back on here.She misses the banter we all have on the forum,and sends her love to you all,
also thanks for thinking of her and your get well wishes.
She also said ,shes not giving up the head meet moniter job,and hope she dont get the sack :rofl
through her absence,because she needs the HT wages :rofl :rofl
Thanks to you all Dave
Thanks Split for the update.
What I am wondering is, will chilly have to stick to real coffee in the future???? :cheers
Thanks Split and good to hear Chilly's on the mend. I think everyone on here will agree to keeping the position of Head Monitor of Meets open until she bounces back!

Blimey Squigs - just real coffee? That'll never catch on! :tup
Dave thanks for the update and please pass on our very best wishes to Chilly. Will see you all in November. Take care.
Glad to hear she is on the mend, she has plenty of time to get well in time to resume duties as meets monitor although its a shame she isnt getting sick pay while absent :wave:
Thats really good news.

Keep on improving Chilly.

Kath x
Haven't been around for a bit, so just read the post.
Hope you're on the mend Chilly and i send my best wishes.

Regards, Julian
Glad to hear chillys on the mend, Please give her my best wishes and thankyou for the update. Gel
Hi everyone

I have just got back from Thailand and opened my mail and Chilly is in good spirit she has got to have a few more tests done but she is fine with that, she has said she will be back on HT as soon as she feels up to it, I have told her of all your good wishes and she send her thanks and lots of love, I will keep you updated as soon as i hear back from her.

Take care to all of you

Mike
Great news, Mike! :tup Thanks for the update.

Look forward to seeing her back here soon.
Glad you are feeling a little better Chilly. We were so worried about you. CAnt wait now till we come to India for a month, it will be great to catch up.

We love you babes. Take care and look after yourself.

All our love,

Chris and Alfi
Thankyou mike for the info on chilly, give her my best wishes when get back to her. Gel
Thanks for the update Mike, good to hear Chilly is coming along ok :wave:
Thanks for the update Mike :tup and glad she is getting better day by day. It seems so strange not having Chilly in here :( Hope she is back soon!
Thanks Mike
great news that Chilly is on the mend, love to her and Mike
Noel & Geraldine
here I am :yikes ..... Oh thanks all of you soo soo much, i have just read all your lovely posts for the first time as not been on here for an age and was so touched nearly made me cry :duh Mind you had a huge smile too at some of the comments... I love you lot!!! this from Iantwoeyes just cracked me up ...
I guess she'll have Mike running around all over the place for her

and yes split they must have known i was famous.... giving me that bedroom and starry sky wow it was amazing!!! economy will just not do it for me now!!!!

and Fiona saying
normal :que A bit ambitious there Roma.
... :rofl ...and lots of others..
.... but honestly, i was dead touched by all your kind wishes...thanks everyone.... cant wait to see you all again and dont mind if you all want to buy me a drink at the meets... ummm could be a cheap season ... haha coffee of course...
and thanks Fiona for keeping my monitor meet job open.... but i agree shame about the sick pay, :D
Good to be back again but gonna take me years to catch up on all the posts i have missed!!!!!
Chilly
Great to see you back Chilly and delighted to see you have recovered.

It may be worth posting in our travel insurance topic at the topc of the General Holiday Enquiries forum with details of your insurance company, how they handled the situtation and claim ansd whether you would recommend them.

No-one know how good their insurance is until they need to claim.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.