General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
How about one of the red sea resorts in Egypt. You would get good weather, and the hotels are good value for money.

Other than that really it would probably have to be one of the Canaries or maybe Maderia.
Hi Eifion..............I've been researching this option too for a couple of months.

I have narrowed it down to the Canaries, Egypt, Gambia or Goa, all have decent weather in April although from past experience in April the Canaries can be hit & miss so we've decided on Sharm in Egypt......great weather apparently and the flight time is only slightly more than the Canary Islands :lol:
Egypt or Gran Canaria. Weather will be great in both places. We have enjoyed our holidays there.
We went to Turkey last March and the weather was great although we were told it could be hit and miss.If you go to the Antalya region its a bit warmer than other regions.There are also some great cheap deals in good hotels at the moment for Turkey as long as your holiday does not included Easter.We went to Lanzarote in April 3 years ago and it was chilly.I think Eygpt is your best bet if guaranteed sunshine is important to you.
thanks for all your replies very much appreciated, however i fancy egypt myself but Mrs W wont go there or to gambia.

looks like i'll have to polish up on my persuasionary skills and work on her to get 30 degrees sunshine at egypt.

thanks again.

Eifion.
:wave
Hiya.
I've answered your post in the Costa Blanca forum :wink:

Sanji x
Sanji,

thanks again.

Eifion. :D
definately the Rea Sea. Maybe time to start working on mrs W :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.