Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
also the waterslides. do you have to pay for these even if you are already a guest.

Yes you do.

I'm not sure about the sunbeds, I don't bother with the pool as Son Bou has a huge safe sandy beach within a few mins walk.

There's plenty of choice for places to eat. I did notice when I was last there in June 06 that prices had gone up quite noticeably. The apartments are fine inside and located in well maintained grounds.

My only gripe was that it could stay noisey till very late, the complex could do with a person patrolling telling anti socials to go home and shut up.

A lot depends on the position of your apartment on the complex. I hope you get lucky, Menorca is a beautiful place.

Here's a link to a map. You can't walk directly to the beach as there's a conservation area across the front.
thanks for that siftersam, really appreciate it.
hi,
went to San Jamie last July one of the best holidays I've had,
you have to pay for the sun beds at main pool but the sun beds at the pool in zone 5 were free and was also a better pool, the only gripe though is you have to up early early to get one.

if you have kids the maze is fantastic you have to pay , can't remember how much but worth every penny.it is next to the flumes.

the main resort is only 5/10 mins walk depending on where your apartment is. there are quite a few restaurants all as good as the next one .
we tried a different one every night. the beach is beautiful but take your own drinks as very expensive from the beach bars.

there is also a bowling alley and bouncy castles for the younger kids
i would highly recommend son bou and the San Jamie complex

the apartments are very spacious and have two balconies one at front and one at the back. the one at the back was shaded which was really good if you needed to cool down and the one at the front got the sun.

dont hesitate to ask if you would like to know any thing else

Ann :wave
hi ann thanks very much for that info, really helped. do you have to pay for the flumes though?
As I said, yes you do.
yeah, sorry about that didnt see the your reply. oops!
hi :wave ,
its about 6 euros for 10 slides if i remember right. great for kids young and old. :omg
ann
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.