Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
i have been told that are beautiful, and in pictures i have seen they look nice. :)
Beaches are really nice and clean, sorry cant help with a guesthouse but i am sure someone on here will be able to help.gel
I think Cavelossim would meet your requirements have a look at http://www.saodomingosgoa.com/

The beach is lovely there but the sea can be a little rough at times.
the beaches of Benaulim & Varca are beautiful, and quite empty. The sea isn't as rough as other resorts
We stay at the Majorda Beach Resort; the beach is lovely. It is comparatively quiet than where we have stayed in the north.
Hi hudo :wave:
Elliebee is right the village is great and the beach is one of
the best in Goa Sao domingoes will look after you very well
Pat and Andy :cheers :cheers
i would like to try south for a change,but dont want somewhere that is too isolated.can anyone reccomend the busiest resort,which i'm sure would still be quieter than calangute/candolim?
thanks
Give palolem a try its full of life but the beach is one of the most beautifull beaches youll ever see also plenty of beachhuts and hotels to chose from
sharon uk
bushbaby wrote:
i would like to try south for a change,but dont want somewhere that is too isolated.can anyone reccomend the busiest resort,which i'm sure would still be quieter than calangute/candolim?
thanks

Cavelossim Bushbaby, have a look at my link above in my previous post.
thanks elliebee i did look at your link.i have sent an e-mail to sao domingos to find out about availability and prices for march.have you actually stayed there? liked the look of palmgrove residency too but there are no reviews on it.
No I haven't stayed with them as we prefer to stay independent ( in a bungalow) but if we were to go B&B would not hesitate. However we do spend a lot of our time at their restaurant and beach shack. Edwin and his boys are fantastic. They really do look after you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.