Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi-ya !

First question :think No idea
Second question I gave green.eyed.lady my recommendation for Optician in Margao. Just a word of advice , I had the same thing done with a large frammed pair of sunglasses, and IMO they look rather strange when the lens'es are not dark.
Third question You could try Taj Beauty Palace Shop No5 Pancharatna complex , next to Borkar Super Stores Margao- same street as Royal Foods.

x lassi
Thankyou lassi i looked everywhere for taj beauty in margoa and even the taxi drivers could not find it. :tup at least i know where it is now, i think lauren was talking about dark lenses in the sunglasses, i did tell her about the opticans you gave me and we emailed them about two weeks ago but have not had any reply, she just thought someone eles might know somewhere, thankyou for your quick response we can always rely on you.Lauren Mum
thanks for the info. yeah i did mean dark lenses for the large frames.
Sorry I thought you were asking about reactor-light lenses, there are at least six Opticans in the center of Margao, so shouldn't be a problem . Business's in Goa are not great at answering e-mails.
x lassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.