Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
24 hour supermarket at the levante (very) end, sandwiched betweeen two gift shops, although I cannot recall it being open 24 hours last week but certainly open after 9pm. Also, just a little further along, supermacado Vera Cruz, we did a lot of our shopping here, not badly priced.
Off to Calpe? My favourite place on the Costa Blanca, spent many a holiday there; when there was only about 4 apartment blocks on the front line at Fossa beach!
thanks for that :tup staying at Turmalina ,right on sea front
We stopped at the Turmalina the year after it was built, great then and I don't supposed it's changed. Just about can't get any closer to the sand. Also stopped at the Aguamarina, a few yards away, the Vorrama and one I can't remember. It's a great walk into town. Have a great time.
thanks
managed to get a three bedroom front apartment as well ,even better view
I must admit that I'd be very surprised if there were any supermarkets still open in calpe at half nine. I may not have copied it properly but this is the link to the web cams. Click on Fossa beach and you'll get some idea what it is like.

http://www.calpe.es/turismo/
have been there twice before,plenty of supermarkets that wont be open thats why i was thinking along the lines of something open in benidorm
thanks again :tup
Oops, sorry. Just assumed that you'd not been before, slap on the wrist for me then! lol.
haha no worries ,glad for your help on the shops
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.