Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi
there are the back of the hotel behind the other small pool, they ae very nice, stayed in one last year
xx
Hi Guys, looking for some information on these apartments. I have seen some for St. Nicholas Park but its not the same place. Also never been in this area before, is there plenty to do, i.e. excursions, and of course could somebody please tell me which day the market is on :hyper can't miss that! I'm going the end of september. Cheers again :bow
Hi. We have stayed at these apartments 3 years ago they are very nice quite spacious clean .Bit of a hill to get to them but the views are great. also the market day is Monday have fun.
Hi, Iam going to the apartment on the 7th August for 2 weeks. never been there before, but 5th time in turkey. I am looking to speak to anyone who has stayed at these appartments Cheers
st nicholas garden is the sister hotel to the park the gardens are off the main street about 100 yards behind the post office. this year will be our sixth year in a row /this place is chill out at its best nothing is to much trouble to any of the staff entertainment is not the best but anything you want is a short walk the appartments are set among trees and grape vines and well tenderd gardens. ps, dont be affraid to dance on the bar a place that people visit again and again.
As always, the information is great from you. We usually go to Bodrum but seen a picture of the Lagoon and the gorge so we just had to go there. Luckily the kids are that bit older, (boy 19 girl 15) so if its a good central location, which it sounds like, its gonna be great. Any other places to visit? :thanks :wave
Sure thing. Booked it through First Choice.
sarah win stayed at these appartments for 6 years in a row never had to complain once never heard anyone else complain . you have 3 pools the main poolis near the bar and eating areas so you can eat and watch the kids the second pool is at the back of the gardens is much more quiet ideal for reading the third is a bit hidden also very quiet .things to do round hisaronu you have the beach in olu denez very hot the lagoon the water is very warm crystal clear, the boat trips from the beach a must do 5 pound all day with dinner kids free, parachuting of babadag mountain spectacular,you can stroll to the ghost town atkayakoy the hairs on your neck will stand up,the jeep safari with explora travel is by far the best for getting wet but dont wet the germans :twisted: u have a water park at calis half hour away book thrugh hotel,market days on mondays go early can get hot cheaper than netto hisaronu itself comesalive at night there is no traffic allowed at night you dont get people trying to pull you in the pubs shops not like the big resorts,ps back in september 2 weeks of chill out.
Thanks for all the info. Sounds like we will be having a busy week! Too long away tho' :cry:
Mugsy123, Thanks for that info. We have always been to Marmaris and had a good holiday at the club alize, but want to try a different place. I was a bit worried but the hotel looked good when I book it. My husband
wants to know is there a HSBC cash machine nearby to withdraw money? I also heard that the private beach is not up to much is that true? :thanks sarah
the beach is ok , the only problem is getting in the water with rocks that are very sharp the next beach up is the best but dont know the name,think it is bobs beach.
there is a cash machine just 2min,s away from the gardens .
must ad 1 more thing there is usually a football match between the guests and the waiters it happens at a hot part of the day for obvious reasons,they dont even break :oops: sweat, the pitch is only over the road so its of the pitch and in the pool, also they have a bbq night 5 courses all local drinks entertainment the breakdances are top drawer belly dances are worth a couple of looks aswell :yikes all for 20 odd quid,
Football match eh? I'll just lie at the pool n laugh at the other half sweating :rofl Sounds as if you have great fun Mugsy when your there. Going in September myself. The weather's just nice then. :D
Sorry Can I just check I have booked for the St Nichola Park Hotel - is this the same one? :oops:
Sarah, I had originally asked about St. Nicholas Garden, self catering, but I think (I hope I'm not wrong) St. Nicholas Park is the sister hotel, so its all part of the one group but different buildings (I think :? ). After doing a little research on the internet last night, all guests of the group can use each other facilities. I used the link on the Hotel Review Page, got the web site, looks fab. Have a look too!
Hi, we're off to St Nichloas Park Apts on August 7th, 2nd visit to Turkey after an excellent 2 weeks in Olu Deniz in 2004. Couldn't afford a summer hol last year so we're champing at the bit to get back!

Does anyone know how long it'd take to get to Kusadasi? When we did the water park trip to Calis last year there wasn't a great deal there for toddlers, so was thinking of trying Adaland instead. Do any of the excursion people do day trips there?

Also, how much of an effort is this steep hill in August temperatures!!??
st nicholas park is about 15 mins away if uyou walk not recomended if you are not good on your feet or with small children the park has 2 pools 1 with 2 water slides and 1 big pool,you can see olu dinez beach from the eating area you can use all the parks facilities,also they have a show called starlight nights it is unmissable.
hi gav, thats the same day we fly out, all I have found out is that it is a steepish hill but the views are breath taking at the top looking out from the hotel rooms. It will keep you fit after all that eating and drinking.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.