Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
I believe there is an Irish theme pub thingy in St Julians near the roundabout on St Georges Road, and possibly maybe more in Paceville, or ghastly Qawra/Bugibba, however as a plastic Irishman I have never been in any of them and hope never to have to go in any of them, please note they are nothing like the excellent drinking places that an experienced drinker finds down the Quays or in Drumcondra etc etc etc etc.
sorry to upset you Sliema2 but it wasn't necessarily an Irish theme pub thingy i was looking for but any good pub the celebrates St Patrick's day whether it be Maltese or any nationality.
Dear Kiershay, rest assured that you didn't upset me in the slightest, if I was getting upset about such trivial things like that then I think I would need to take a reality check, I was merely expressing my views on such places, if you like bars like that then good luck to you the world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same things, I hope you have a great time in Malta and please ask if I can help you with any info whatsoever.

Regards
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.