Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
stalis
3 Posts
Can't recall seeing a Chinese in Stalis. Lots of fantastic Greek restaurants though. :cheers
2 chinese restaurants, the best turn left at the anthousa beach hotel walk about 200yards and it's by the church.Italian turn right at the anthousa and it's about 50 yards on the right but have never tried it.For live music try the beachcomber great atmosphere turn left out the koni walk about 100yards go through the underpass walk through the cactus beach hotel and you just turn right the beachcombers right there.Catch the bus to ag nik and get on a boat to spinalonga really nice trip.Get a taxi one night and go up to Mochos village and have a meal in the square really nice there but can get cool even in august up there even though it's only about 15 mins in the taxi,don't bother eating at the koni never tried it myself but a few people have said it's not worth the money.
Rick.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.