Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
dont know if you have looked at the members hotel reports
yet.. there are a couple from last year

yasus

wizard
hi all
i haven't been on here for a while and just wanted to know how i can post a review for an apartment that isn't listed on here? it's for the stelios stalis apartments which are in stalis NOT malia.
i know the above link takes you to some reviews but they are for the stelios apartments in malia so can be confusing for some travellers.
is anyone off to stelios stalis apartments or been already this year? i'm hopefully going beginning of august and can't wait.
thanks for any help!!!

:)
Hi all

I've now posted a review of the Stelios Stalis Apartments in Stalis so I hope anyone going will find it helpful??!!
Would really appreciate it if anyone has been more recently than me could post a more updated review and I would appreciate it as I am hopefully going back to these apartments in 4-5 weeks and would like to know if the apartments are still as good as they were 2 years ago.
Read afew reports of big groups of 18-30's and was a bit concerned. Don't get me wrong I go away to have a good time and like afew drinks but I'm also considerate to all the other guests around especially when coming in late at night.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Clare*
Hi All

Well we have finally booked our holiday and will be off to Stalis in 2 weeks - I can't wait!!!
Would still appreciate any comments from anyone who has been out to Stalis already or has stayed in the Stelios Stalis Apts.
Would like to know how much the air con is if possible??
Will anyone else be staying in these apts the first 2 weeks of August??? Might see you round the pool!!!

Cheers x :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.