General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Can't imagine my teenager wanting to stay at home...although she is very sensible. She nearly had a weekend home alone in december, but being the weekend after her 16th we decided that would be tempting fate!
Our 18 year old son is not coming with us this year and at the moment I am considering whether to let him stay on his own or whether my mum should come over to stay with him.
I trust him but am worried about too many 'friends' finding out we are away - only decorated our lounge recently, new carpet, new leather suite and I would hate anything to get spilled on them?
Irene
Irene get people to check on him.

My daughters 18, we go on hols 23 july, then she flies out on 26 july for a week going to icmeler same as us. I've said to mum to stay over cos i know she'll have some friends over, and just know they're useless when they drink. If she does have anyone over, my mums got to sleep over as well.

Reason being last time she had a small party (not been allowed one since). We went out and came back were told to go to bed and not come down. So we did as told, then heard a whimpering outside, hubby stuck head out of window and they'd locked the dog out. Dave went down to let dog in just as the lads realised what they'd done.

However, we got up in morning cans everywhere but they did help tidy up while i made toast for them all.

On further inspection the bathroom shelf was broke, I've only just found out how it broke and believe me you dont want to know. The plastic tool box on the decking was broke they'd sat on it and it collapsed, wasnt meant for sitting on.

So absolutely no way is she having a party again, dont think the dog could cope and neither could my neighbours.

Yet i trust my 14 year old more than the 18 year old lol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.