Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Em

We went to Stoupa 2005, and Georgiopolis 2006. Stoupa is beautiful, wonderful sunsets, good restaurants, lovely safe beaches. We loved it.

Georgiopolis isn't as pretty as Stoupa, but it may be better for the children. There is a crazy golf course there and a couple of soft play areas. We sat watching the fishermen and there was even a little tykes play house there. There are plenty of restaurants, and the beach is very long so there is always plenty of room for the kids to play around. We stayed at the Kokolas apts, where are you planning to stay?

The weather can be a little unpredicatable May/June, but generally it is good. We go August which can get too hot, but if you try Lesvos they have a lovely wind in August so it makes it really pleasent. We went to Petra staying in the Blue Sky apts. Our kids loved it there. Only problem for you would be the pool as they don't have a kids pool. But having said that you'd be with them all the time as they are so young.

I hope I have helped you a little and if there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

Sandra
We have visited a different part of Greece in May every year since 1993 and we will be doing it again this year. We have found that the weather is good any date after 7th May. We have visited Stoupa and Georgiopolous and would put Stoupa ahead for young children. They will love Stoupa's ice cream parlour.

Derek.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.