Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Beanie.

No bother.When and where exactly are you off to? I've plenty of time to go (5/7/08!) I'm not long back from Tunisia and going again in 12 weeks for my honeymoon.Also going up north (Aberdeenshire) for the weekend, so if I don't hear from you have a good time.

David
Hi Dave we fly out on the 23rd August to Punta Cana. We are staying at the Rui Palace Punta Cana for 14 nights. Looking forward to coming back and doing my review as 99% of the reviews on Tripadvisor are by our friends across the pond!

My stepup adapter came yesterday, its got 3 pins 2 flat ones and 1 rounded one. My husband seems to think they only have 2 flat pin sockets out in the DR but I cant remember if anyone can ease my mind it would be a great help.
Just to let you all know, I purchased the 'STEP UP ADAPTER' and IT DID NOT WORK IN THE DOM REP! We plugged it in, plugged in the GHDS and waited for them to heat, the light fla! it blew the fuse on my GHD's. thankfullythey GHDS have are dual plugged and have euro plug inside the uk plug, so i unscrewed the plug and used it as if in europe they didnt heat too well but were ok to do the fringe or just give a fairly straight effect. If i were you i would purchase a pair of Worldwide straighteners these are no more than £20 and are a lot less hassel. :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.