Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Style Holidays
6 Posts
Interesting...they seem to don't seem to be doing Winter this year, but you can book summer 2007. They are part of the Thomas Cook group...maybe its not worth their while doing the winter bookings.
Hi - my friend and I travelled with Style holidays for the first week of July and were very impressed with the accommodation.

They use TC planes as they are part of that group, so like Sunbear says maybe it's not worth their while if TC do winter sun holidays or maybe they are being 'absorbed' into TC.

If you've found somewhere you like, why not try giving them a ring?
Just wondered if you had heard any more about Style holidays ,we have some friends who have booked long stay with them for a number of years but were unable to do so this year.
Can't find much out, and am really suprised such an efficient company cutting down on their Winter bookings when so many golfers travel to Algarve then. If TC take them over completely think the standards will go down.
Have found out that Style are doing 7 and 14 day holidays but no longer do long stay. I am sure they will come to regret that decision
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.