Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi Helena, whilst your waiting for some replies, why not check out our review section, which can be found HERE

Kath x
1) Yes you can
2) Yes they are
3) Don't know, but the ones at Taurito Princess are (where we stayed) and they are part of the same group
4) All rooms are sea facing so i guess there would not be much to choose between them. Our personal preference is the higher the better!

I am sure there is another thread on here somewhere about this hotel and others in the resort.

Enjoy.
Have you received letter advising you of change in hotels. :(
No, not had a letter. When did you receive it?? :(
Hi Helena,just received letter this morning to say that the hotel was going to a have a refurbishment and they have transferred us to the Maspalomas/Tabaiba Princess.
I am sure they must have known about this for a while,we were really looking forward to this holiday. let me know if you get any word. :cry
Hi again,
I phoned Thomson this morning and it is closing from the 23rd November so hope all is ok. for you if travelling earlier than this. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.