Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
sukhsager colva
13 Posts
Sharon look HERE

Hope it helps, Tony.
I've asked for it to be added to our reviews
Sharon,

All I can say is AVOID staying here. It is nothing like the website. I booked to stay there for a couple of nights in April. What a dump. The photos are of somewhere else.

We ended booking in and booking out within minutes and stayed over the road at Jymiis Cottages. They are basic but ok. The staff are really friendly and it's just around the corner from the beach.

Hope this helps

Tracey
Tracey
Thankyou so very much .This is what its all about to avoid places like this Please even though you didnt stay there leave a review of the hotel to make sure others will not make the same mistake
Weve been to colva and just love it and were now looking to stay at the Sea coin hotel just for a couple of nights hopefully they will answer our email
Manythanks
Sharon
Sharon, we use the 49's bar which is attached to the sea coin and the hotel seems very nice. It's not big but, very clean. Haven't stayed there but, people we spoke to that have say it's very nice :wink:
Hi Again
Ive emailed and sent a fax to sea coin hotel but got no answer can you please give us some decent hotels /resorts to chose from in the colva area just for a couple of nights
thanks
sharon
Just to say thanks to Goa Mad Tony
we took your advice and have now booked Sea coin hotel
Took a little time to get there email and replies but theyve finally confirmed our booking
THANKS TONY :bow
sharon
Hope you have a great time Sharon. Tony.
Just to say thanks to Goa Mad Tony

Once again GMT comes to the rescue, such a helpful lovely HT member to us all. :wink

Well done Tone, :D what we do here without you? :wave :lol:
hmmm
somehow I think there is a connection between you two- we have a bit of a mutual admiration society going on here. I note GMTs profile. :wink:
:shock: :lol: What you suggesting Fiona ? :oops: :lol: Just like to give praise where its due. :wink:
somehow I think there is a connection between you two

:shock: :tut :zip :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.