So,just got back after two weeks in the fiesta club bahamas.

The hotel was very clean,the maids were always busy cleaning.The entertainment people worked tirelesly and flat out to keep the likes of me and my kid entertained.How they kept that up all day and all night in that heat is beyond me.

The food in the buffet was spot on,lots to choose from,hot and cold.
Be warned... if you like beer they only have a choice of ONE,and its that rubbish,nasty tasting Cruzcampo,i recommend a shot of lime,it will take away the aftertaste.

I highly recommend you go for the all inclusive drinks option.The first week we didn't cotton on to this and as a consequence we got fleeced at the bar.They will rob you blind so get a writband.We paid 241.00 euro's for the second week and that was two adults and ond child.Trust me,you need the wristband,everything in the hotel fom drinks to kiddies sweets are daylight robbery.

The complex....

The pool is beautiful,as is the beach on the doorstep.WARNING... the sunbeds on the beach are 5 euro's each,even the umbrella is 5 euros,so two adults,one child and an umbrella is 20 euro's,big time rip off,so we bought lots of straw mats etc and didn't bother with a sun lounger again.
Long gone are the days when spain was cheap.

This is the first time ever ive gone half board and i found it too restrictive for one reason and one reason only and that was having no fridge in your room or kettle,we were gagging for a cold drink after the bar shut or a nice coffee or tea in the morning or even just to keep some bottled water cold.We found out by chance well into the second week that you can rent all of these items,for instance 50 euros a week for a mini fridge.

The town....

Dont bother.

The aguamar...

A short walk away and good fun,and reasonbly priced to.

Ibiza Town.....Fab

Highly recommended is the Castaway cruise,fantastic day out.

Bored now, cant think,i hope this is of some use.