General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi and welcome to HT!

I would suggest Turkey as there is plenty for all ages there from nice restaurants to watersports and jeep safaris. However check out a few resorts before deciding. If you do decide on Marmaris, choose your hotel carefully. We stayed at the Club Anastasia which is in the Armulutan area and set back from the main area. It is much quieter there, although not quiet, with loads of restaurants and bars. If I had stayed on the front on the main drag I would have hated it as the noise and music from the competing bars was relentless.

Icmeler is close to Marmaris and many people prefer it as again it is a bit quieter.

Cyprus is nice with plenty of historical sites and nice villages to visit. Easy to get around in a hire car as they drive on the left hand side of the road.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.