Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Summer Time
6 Posts
All I can tell you is that ours go forward on Sunday and they will be an hour ahead of us when I go out on 22nd April. I've made enquiries elsewhere though and will post when I hear. When are you due to go out Dorra? I'll be in Sousse on 22nd April for a couple of weeks.
Hi Aslemma

Regretably we will miss each other again. I am going out 14th April for just one week, so return on the 21st. Someday we must arrange to be in the country at the same time, inchAllah.
Hi

The clocks go forward on the same day as ours, which will be on sunday.
Sorry Dorra, we seem to miss eachother every time. :roll: I expect to be back again in October so perhaps we can meet up then. I hope you have a lovely time and that the weather is perfect - it seems to have been quite good there so far. I still haven't booked a hotel for April, only the flight, but I can do that nearer the time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.