Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
sun park resort
11 Posts
is that in Baga Wendy? We dont have it in our reviews.
yes i came across it while searching the net
just found it myself :)
http://www.goa-hotels.co.in/Sunpark_Resort
Have added to our reviews but hopefully someone will know about it and be able to help
Hi Wendy,
I'm quite surprised to see Sunpark being advertised on the net. A large no of the rooms are (or were when i was there), owned by Brits who stay there long term, although i know last season it did enter into a contract with a tour Co from Russia. Location wise it's in an appealing position just off Baga Rd in Calangute next to Santiago Hotel so close to all amenities.
From the pictures on the website it looks like they have spent some much needed money on a refurb.
Hope this helps, GFF xx
hi goldenflipflop would you recommend the sun park :) wendy
I spent a couple of years at Sunpark as do a lot of longstayers and to be honest it was great for us but for an actual "holiday hotel" at that time I think you may have been quite disappointed in it...no restaurant and a very limited bar....limited to kings and coke at the time!!, however the guy that managed it then has left and the hotel was taken back by the guy who built it. It was under refurb when I left Goa at the end of April 2008 and from the pics on the website it looks to be quite improved, I think it's being managed by the guy who owns The Santa Monica Hotel. If you're looking for a small hotel with no frills in a great location you can't go far wrong. Hope this is helpful, GFF xxx
Golden flip flop

Do you have an e-mail address for Sun Park please ?

If anyone could help I would be grateful

Thank you
Hi Skinnyminnie,
I don't have an e-mail address...sorry!! I do have an old Tel No but not sure if it's still in use, maybe give it a try you never know!!
0091 832 2282512
GFF xx
Thanks for that

I'll give it a try !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.