Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I went last year we got a taxi which was really cheap its not far.You cant take your own drinks and food but you dont need to very cheap.Its not very big but we really liked it
Hi louchris
We went to the Aquapark a couple of years ago and as canrobkeano says it isnt very big but cheap we had a great time there.
We actually walked from The Victoria palace and it took about 35 mins. Looking at the map you look much nearer than we were. Take the main road at the back of your hotel turn right and follow until you pass the oasis hotel cross over , take the next left and
straight on to the park.
http://m-boettcher.homepage.t-online.de/downloads/forum/sonnenstrandkarte2005.jpg
Hi Louchris, I have not been to the waterpark and this will be my third year there. However there is a new waterpark opened near Sunny Beach this year, its as you go into Sunny Beach I think, here is the link for it aquaparadise-bg.com. This looks like a really nice park and my 12 year old daughter is wanting to go this year to this one. Also the Kuban Hotel has a small waterpark, which has quite a few slides. My daughter liked it in there. The Kuban is central in Sunny Beach. Hope you have a great holiday.

Moira
many thanks everyone for all this great info i will find it no bother now, also i think my hotel is facing hotel kuban so if kids are allowed in their that would be great does anyone know what the rules are for visiting neighbouring hotels? for e.g. using their slides.
sounds a bit cheeky doesn't it? again thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions this service is priceless!
cheers Louise :lol:
Hi Louise,

Unless things have changed since I was last in Sunny Beach, there is an entry charge for the Kuban's waterpark - so it's not cheeky.... :wink:

Baldur
THATS GREAT THANKS! dont feel so cheeky if there's a charge, cheers for the quick replies folks! and for sparing your time its much appreciated.
Louise x
If anybody goes to the new aquapark could they post a review of it for us all?
I've just checked out their website and it looks real good :D
find the kuban and go upto the main road...............theres a free bus from there
:offtop But just wanted to say welcome back Les!
thanks fiona
i' have been dropping by just not posting

i'm not going away this year :cry: ................had to decorate

looks like spain again though next year :D
edit
oh dear! Never mind!
Fiona
Hi,

There used to be a free mnibus to the Action Aqua park on the main road just near the marker - bus stips are marked. This is 1 mins walk from the Sun Palace.

Alternatively, there is a taxi rank right outside the main entrance to the Sun Palace and you can gat a taxi there for a couple of quid ( negociate price first).

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.