Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Seahunt, Sorry to hear about the weather hope it's not a sign of things to come, we fly out next tuesday 23rd. Staying at the hotel Slavyanski which is next to the bellevue. :roll: Thanks for the info on exchange rates out there. Just exchanged £100 at going places and only got 2.60 to the pound. I'll be taking the rest in English as it's a better rate. :tup
2.884454 on the internet at HSBC today going up and up I got 2.82 with HSBC last week on the net. :o
hi,

we are off to sunny beach in a few weeks, and hope its not flooded!!!!

thanks for the exchange rate info, i think ill get it from hsbc.

hope everthings sorted, soon!

how r they coping??

8) 8) 8)
is HSBC ok over the counter to change cash for leva at good rate?
is HSBC ok over the counter to change cash for leva at good rate?

A poorer rate is offered than for online purchases, apparently.

Today's online rate from HSBC is £1=2.888120 Leva, with free delivery on orders over £250.
Baldur At 4.00pm today over the counter rate was 2.60. This was quoted when banking Church Monies. Cheers Tonyt
Thanks for that Tonyt,

That confirms my impression that the online rates are significantly better than branch/phone rates.
flood dried up back to sun and more sun :lol: rate is still 2.8 at the bellview.just been to the palas and the drinks are only 1.5. :lol: :glynis we are using the majestic next door during the day.if you don't get up at 7am you don't get a sunbed at the victoria palace.the majestic looks great.still not fully open though.
hey sea hunt, im so glad to hear you've been using the majestic sun loungers. Due to fly out on tuesday and staying at majestic, heard it still isn't fully ready, hows it looking?

Ani :D
im glad theres now sun!!!

going in september, cant wait!!!!!

brad
8) 8) 8)
:D am soooooooo happy that theres sun again am going on monday and was worried there, as am a sun worshipper hehehe

4 days to go cannot wait :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.