Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sunny Beach...
5 Posts
Smithy
Im sure you'll have a fantastic holiday in Sunny Beach as long as you remember all the golden rules!!!!
1. Dont change your money on the street. Use banks, hotels or CROWN exchanges.
2. Only take what you need money, jewellry wise, out with you.
3. Get a safe deposit box at your hotel,to keep cash,cards, passports, tickets etc.
4. Avoid rickshaw bikes
5. Keep away from any girls that approach you on the street,especially in the main Flower Street(Kuban Hotel, Macdonalds Area) and along the beach.
6. Dont leave your mates alone..especially after drink. safety in numbers!!!
Be aware and have a fantastic holiday. Hope you make your report when you come back.
Ok
thanks mate
Very important info you gave me, will defo take it in and obey it

Any info on drink etc ;)
Info on drink???
Cheaper away from the main beach/Kuban HOtel area........check your bills.....and enjoy!!!!
Hi Smithy and welcome to HT!

According to THIS SITE it is 18 to buy and 18 to drink.

This and loads of other information can be found in our HOLIDAY ADVICE CENTRE

Very wise words from HMJ. Be particulary careful of any "ladies of the night" who may tend to target young single men. They may seem very cheap in more ways than one, but there is a high possibility that you will be set on by a gang of heavies once you go with them to the beach or wherever as they tend to be part of a gang. If you are lucky you will only get robbed.

Have you read our Hotel Reviews at the top of the page? Where are you staying? If you need your hotel added to the database just ask in here and it will be added for you.

Have a great time.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.