Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sunny beach
5 Posts
Hi

The hotel saturn no longer exists it's been replaced by the 5 star Royal Barcelo Hotel, Apartments and Mall; our friends have just stayed in the Grand Hotel Sunny Beach (not to be confused with the Iberostar Sunny Beach) and although the hotel rooms where ok they didn't really enjoy the AI package as the hotel stopped serving drinks at 11pm and on more than one occasion they ran out of drinks. It was a struggle for them to get beds at the pool due to the number of people in the hotel. Unfortuately I can help with the Sun Palace, the only thing I can tell you is it sits in a good place as it's right in the centre of the resort close to most of the bars and restaurants.
Hi Mazza
As mondeo stated the Saturn was demolished about 3/4years ago and the Royal Barcelo is now in that location. Reports from the Grand are not too bad and it is in a good location. I stayed in Sun Palace just after it was renovated 7 years ago and had no problems but I believe its not so good now that its all inclusive. Have you considered B&B basis, it is so economical to eat and drink outside the hotel. Otherwise check out the Ibostar, Fantastic reports.
Having only just got back from Sunny Beach I would agree that it is very cheap to eat in the resort

Dee
Hi all thanks for your replies . Im only getting a few prices for my son and his friend hes not been since or last trip about 5/6 yrs ago so young boys id prefer he went allinclusive that way hes got some kind a meal and waterd lol .I fancy the helios good reports and its central i think lol... hes just back from benidorm full board and as a regular there 3/4 times per yr he wants to try bulgaria again thanks again mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.