Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Please has any one stayed here recently just need to know if food is okay ?
We are off 28th august from manchester, have read a few iffy reviews, but are going with asn open mind, when are you off?
You really have our sympathy to land at this awful hotel.
On the 9th day of our holiday our safe was opened
and had the equvalent of £420 stolen.
The manager **name removed ** as well as local rep **name removed** (Who can hardly comprehend English) were totally useless to extend any meaningful investigative help.
If you have no alternative to this horrible, horrible place then make sure you carry your valubales on you at all times.
After what happened to us and talking to other holidaymakers, it turned out quite a few had money missing from their rooms . One family from Manchester had £560 taking out from a handbag in their room. Do not be caught offguard as we were.

**Potential libellous info removed - Admin**
omg madeline thats terrible, i am going to use my cash card out there most of time as i have flexi account with nationwide and will take money as i need it cos dont get charged, most i will have on me will be £20-£30 , when did you go by the way, did u reprt this to your travel agent on return, and where there a lot of thefts from all nations or just the brits?
Loobysue and Celine, read the reviews on this website which are all very positive and sounds good and no problems -

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297555-d556901-Reviews-Sunrise_Island_Garden_Resort-Sharm_El_Sheikh_South_Sinai_Red_Sea_and_Sinai.html

Also plenty of pictures of the hotel etc taken by guests, going by these very recent reviews you won't have anything to worry about :tup

:whoops madeleine, a mod will be along soon to edit your post, you will have to remove all the names as it could be construed as libel, you should edit your post to remove all the names.
I have read rerorts on trip advisor, the one from lady who lost £560 says it went from the safe not from handbag, this has worried me as i thought the fact of them providing a safe would mean that you could feel your property was SAFE, mine will be tucked in my knickers if someone else can get into the safe :sun2 only 21 days to go
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.