Hi
I went to Egypt on the 14/08/08 until 28/08/08 to Sharm el Sheikh with my family (2 adults 2 children age 16 & 14) and stopped in the Sunrise Island Garden hotel. The staff were superb the food was excellent the hotel was very clean. They cleaned your room every day, fresh towels for sun beds every day, You did not have to fight for sunbeds, you could get sunbeds any time of the day. The beer, wines & spirits were very good. The beach and the facilaties are very good, the 3 pools are very clean and tidy with plenty of room.the rep (Thompsons) was excellent. The taxis from hotel to Narma bay were excellent

Problems with hotel
1 The night time entertainment was disapointing and there was not enough tables and seating at the entertainment area. Only 2-3 shows a week, lasting for about 20-30 mins most shows had finished around 10:30
2 When you went to the bar your glass was only half filled if you had beer.
3 They said that you could use the sister hotel down the road but when you go there you are treated like alians (not reconmended) we were not told we could only use 1 bar and the beer there was bottled and warm.
4 Beware of the men taking photographes round the pool and then trying to sell you them for £5 each
Over all I would give it 8 out of 10 ( will go back )