Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Check with your travel agent to get the correct details.
We stay at the Sunset, and don't think they have 3 bedroom rooms, are you sure they don't mean 3 beds in a room ? Most are double or twin that will fit a 3rd bed in if needed.
How many have you booked in ?
Spike.
Hi there is only the two of us that booked in the room, so I am sure it will be ok.

Just cant wait till February
We usually stay at the Sunset Beach too and I don't think they have 3 bedroom accommodation. As Spike says it's likely a room with 3 beds. The rooms are very spacious and comfy and the staff are really friendly. Enjoy your stay.
Gail
You have some of the best restaurants on your doorstep. :tup
The Bistro practically next door, then The Mermaid and at the top of the road you have Café Chocolatti my favourite breakfast spot - they also do excellent light lunches. :cheers
Really looking forward to going. Have been to Mermaid before couple of years ago do they still do good desserts (i hope so)? Never tried the bistro so hopefully looking forward to trying this.
:sun2
we stayed there in march, great staff and the most comfortable bed in goa!!! bistro next door is great as well.
:tup
Desserts at Mermaid still good :tongue and still advised to book a table, but I would now rate The Bistro as better, and bookings here are a must.
Spike.
I'm off here in 6 weeks :) Can't wait, however, I need to get my Visas sorted out.

What have you filled in for the address and contact names for the hotel?
Hiya I am going in 6 weeks time as well. I got the address off this website seatched under the hotel reviews and found the address on the top of page.

I am going from Manchester airport on 16th February for 2 weeks :sun2
I have already done my visa online and sent by speical delivery got both our visas back from birmingham in just over 1 week.

Really looking forward to going. Have you been to goa before?

:tup
Yeah, we went in November 2007.

Actually stayed across the street at Whispering Palms. So when me and the missus decided to come back, we loved the location, but didn't want to pay the price of Whispering Palms, and Sunset Beach looked very nice, and was an identical location, so it was a no brainer.

Really looking forward to it, just been to Goa like in our preparation :D Need to get injections, mallaria tablets and visas sorted out :D
How about yourself? First trip or a time served vet?
Hi ya

This will be our 3rd time have stayed at Victor Exotica which is now all inclusive and far too expensive so we knew of the Sunset Beach and its location so we managed to get a deal with Thomas cook and booked it for 2weeks.

Have got our malaria tablets sorted and having one injection on tuesday and then it will then be trying to diet so i can fit in my shorts ha ha
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.