Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
stayed at the esra 2 yrs ago it was fab. there was a small supermarket just across the road and a bigger one about 1o mins walik away. we loved the area called no hassle alley we ate a lot at the sultan.
Hi Valjoyce, if you scroll through this forum to May 27th, you will find the Discussion on Altinkum and my recommendations for places to eat, a lot of which are close to Esra.

Les
Hi Les Thanks very much for information been to pages you mentioned they were very helpful looking forward to going now we know where is best to eat Valjoyce
Hi, We stayed in the Esra in July.
Don't use the shop at the Esra very overpriced, nip over the road (next to Sky Bar) to the shop there, we found that things like ice lollies and juice were HALF the price of Esra, there is also another small shop 5 mins away, turn right when you come out of Esra (on way down to main resort), it was even cheaper. We took the dolmus up to the 'larger supermarket', beside Burger King, 1.5 lira each but it was very crowded and we didn't fancy the trip back with all our shopping so we got a taxi back, 15 lira.
We never ate at the Esra but seemed reasonable and was supposed to be quite nice, Sky Bar and Zani Bar are just over the road, never had a proper meal at either of these but we did have lunchtime snacks and was good, Adonis is just down the road, again never tried there as we found the guy outside very irritating, so we tended to avoid. Ali G's just down from there was really good, great food and the guys were lovely, it was my daughters birthday whilst we were there and they made it really special for her, birthday cake, decorations, balloons, cocktails etc. Esra is only 5/10 mins walk to main resort/dolphin square so you will find plenty of restuarants there and most will offer a free car service, where they will pick you up and then drive you home.
Hope this has helped and hope you have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.