Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Why worried about wearing a cap ??

But take a look at the sites web pages about the pool and look closely if they are all wearing caps so be it

it's simple but not obvious
We were in Bella Italia in 2003. The swimming cap rule was not really adhered to then but they may be stricter on it now. I wouldn't worry about it - if it is a strict rule then everyone in the pools will be in the same boat and your teenagers wont feel out of place. Much more worrying for our family is the "no shorts - only swim trunks" rule which they have in France! My husband and eldest son will not go anywhere that permits only the wearing of speedos. :roll:
Thank you both very much for your comments. For the record, they dont think it is COOL to wear swimming caps and it will rule their hair gel - but I guess that is why they have the rule !!!! Personally, I think it is a good idea for hygenic reasons - will go ahead and book it now. Thanks again! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.