Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thanks for all your advice and weather reports,good luck for Los Angeles,T.
Chelsea boy, we will miss your posts. Didn't realise you were moving to LA. Hope you settle in ok and enjoy the experience.
Thanks for your dedication to this thread- Bye!
Thanks for all your input on the Turkey forum. Good luck for your move!
Thanks Kev for the input and friendship.
Good luck on the move.

Gene
Good luck with your move
Thanks for your weather reports etc
Thank you for all the weather reports you have given us. I hope you have a happy life in LA.
Thankyou for all your weather reports, shall miss them. Good luck in LA all the best. xx
Hope you settle well in LA and have a great life there.

Doe :wave:
Many thanks for your contributions and enjoy Los Angeles, even if it is not as civilised as Turkey.
Thanks for all the weather reports, and good luck for your move to LA. Are you moving with your job?
Whats LA got that Turkey hasn't :rofl

Hope it all goes well Kevin, thanks for all the weather updates, sorry we didn't get to catch up this year.

Good Luck, God Bless, and enjoy the LA sunshine

Col xx
Thanks for all your input to Holiday Truths. I hope the move goes well and you'll carry on contributing to the furums once you settle in to Los Angeles.

Darren
What will we do without your weather reports, they are nearly always better than the official ones!! Good luck in LA :)
Read your posts nearly daily for two years or more, so good luck in LA!
good luck for LA chelsea boy great weather info i have the same wishes as you that turkey manages to stay turkish and not european :sun2 :tup
Thanks for all your input and good luck for the future. :wave:
oh no! been following your posts for years now always with excitement as holiday time gets closer!!

hope you doing well in LA and thank you for your posts these last few years

Tracey
xxx
Hi Kev, hope that by now you are getting somewhere near organised and settled in your new surroundings. Wishing you all the very best for the future. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.