Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
tabac
8 Posts
It is San Luis town.not the main road you drive through but on a street that runs practically paralel with it.

Maryb
Hi is this the nearest one for the sur menorca
Pat :sun2
Yes I would say so,as they don't have one in Punta Prima.

Regards Mary.
Hi again Mary

Should have asked before do you know if its open last week in sept- first week in oct. Also opening times.Thanks again .
Regards Frank & Co. :)
I think it will be open all your as it is a locals shop.Opening times will probablly as others,mornings and then after they have a siesta.I think it would be shut all day Sunday,sorry if thats a bit vague.
200 L.Butler was 29.50euros and tobacco was 35euros per pack containing ten pouches.

Mary.
Thanks for that mary sorry it took so long to reply ive been a bit busy.I dont suppose you know if the tabac is within walking distance of the euroski (syp) supermarket,looking to kill two birds with one stone.
Regards Frank & co. :)
I think it would take you about 10-15 minutes but I'am not sure.If you have a car there is a car park by the roundabout on the way in to san Luis coming from Binibequer end not Mahon to san Luis end.
Regards Mary.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.